1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Ascended Kitten

1. Ziel
    Ziel
    because we're helping it and its economy :)
    Jul 21, 2016
    Power :3, Bio and Ascended Kitten like this.
  2. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    I'm half thinking of trying it out, but at the same time, don't want to taint myself.
    Jul 21, 2016
    Power :3, Ziel, Bio and 1 other person like this.
  3. Ascended Kitten
    Ascended Kitten
    To be honest, the server is inferior to Wynn as of now. But that doesn't mean it isn't worth trying out
    Jul 21, 2016
  4. Bio
    Bio
    To be fair, it did just come out. I'm sure it will get better over time (that is if their community doesn't drop by 90% after all the WynnCrafters get bored)
    Jul 21, 2016
  5. Ascended Kitten
    Ascended Kitten
    Well, Wynncrafters are Veterans most of the time, so if they don't keep adding content, they'll quickly lose them :p
    Jul 21, 2016
    Power :3, Ziel, Bio and 1 other person like this.
  6. Ziel
    Ziel
    wynncraft doesnt exactly have the BEST community though... hope the cancer doesnt spread there
    Jul 21, 2016
    Power :3 and Bio like this.
  7. Bio
    Bio
    We might not have the BEST community, but at least it's not as bad as it could be.
    Jul 21, 2016
    Power :3 and Ziel like this.
  8. Ascended Kitten
    Ascended Kitten
    To be honest, Wynncraft does have one of the best communites I have ever seen, and believe me, there is *so* much worse.
    Jul 21, 2016
    Power :3, Bio and Nepeta Leijon like this.
  9. Ziel
    Ziel
    the reason why we have one of the best communities is because all the nice members are the most active so you're most likely to see a nice message or something than a negative one, but there are some people in our community that are just absolutely horrible. still, i can't decide whether or not i like this community anymore
    Jul 21, 2016
    Power :3, Bio and Ascended Kitten like this.
  10. Bio
    Bio
    I think gavel just brought in a couple of 9 year olds who couldn't care less about what they say. But when stuff like that happens it's our job as a community to do our best to flush 'em out
    Jul 21, 2016
  11. DCM627
    DCM627
    Seeing as how I immediately /msged you to say hi, I believe I may have slightly inspired this post.
    Jul 21, 2016
    Power :3 and Bio like this.