1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by SPYROHAWK

1. TempleOfLegends
    TempleOfLegends
    Changing my picture to his isn't impersonating....... I don't see how you don't get this
    Jul 19, 2016
    Bio likes this.
  2. SPYROHAWK
    SPYROHAWK
    Well I think the first case was with someone changing their profile pic to either Tantibus or Lotem, I forget which. I understand you are not trying to cause trouble, I'm just giving you a heads up.
    Jul 19, 2016
  3. Bio
    Bio
    Multiple people in the past have changed their profile picture to staff/Admin for fun, and nothing's happened to them as far as I know. And There's really no reason to ban them anyways, seeing as only an idiot wouldn't take the time to actually read the name.
    Jul 19, 2016
  4. SPYROHAWK
    SPYROHAWK
    Hey! Someone got in trouble before and I was only trying to help! Don't we have Good Samaritan laws in Wynn?
    Jul 19, 2016
  5. Bio
    Bio
    1: who got in trouble for doing it?

2: that's good and all, but you really should do you research before you make someone think their about to get banned/a warning. Here's the exact rule from the forum page btw
    11. Do not impersonate staff
    (Changing your MC name to a name very similar, claiming you are staff when you are not. Includes Content Team impersonation.)
    Jul 19, 2016
    TempleOfLegends likes this.
  6. SPYROHAWK
    SPYROHAWK
    I forget who got in trouble tbh, I just remember is happened
    Jul 19, 2016
  7. TempleOfLegends
    TempleOfLegends
    i got in trouble for changing my pic to tanti's bc i had a name similar to his too
    Jul 19, 2016
  8. Bio
    Bio
    Ok, well having the name Tantibae and using his profile picture and getting in trouble is understandable, however having the name TempleOfTracer and using one of Grians old profile pictures should be fine
    Jul 19, 2016
  9. SPYROHAWK
    SPYROHAWK
    Ok sorry bout that then. I just wanted to help. Sorry for the confusion.
    Jul 19, 2016