1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I found out about one person doing it, I won't name names, but now I'm finding out, that a lot more people are doing so... I don't really feel welcomed on here anymore, and I wish I did, but I just can't...

People accusing me of attention seeking, I realize that what I say might seem like it, but I don't TRY to attention seek, it just comes across that way...
    Jul 5, 2016
    AetherArising and XavierEXE like this.
  2. whatheckno
    whatheckno
    Fuck you Keemstar

So jk, sorry to hear
    Jul 5, 2016
  3. Mrs Sara
    Mrs Sara
    Hoke, you're a nice fella! I don't hate you in any way nor do i think you're wanting attention. I hope @Kalmy is helping you getting through the hard times <3
    Jul 5, 2016
    SpadenadeZ1, Power :3, Kalmer and 4 others like this.
  4. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Just remember that you've got a lot of friends here to support you as well! No matter what goes wrong, we'll always be there to fight alongside you!
    Jul 5, 2016
    AetherArising, S3ok, Kalmer and 4 others like this.
  5. Bio
    Bio
    Your not an attention seeker, your one of the very few amazing, considerate and helpful people on the Internet. Those people are honestly just assholes.
    Jul 5, 2016
  6. Kalmer
    Kalmer
    of course! I could never let hokey stay by himself when something like that happens :3
    Jul 5, 2016
  7. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    "hokey"
    This is so adorable omg~
    Jul 5, 2016
  8. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    Uhh, Xav? What's the burn your skin liquid thing? Something Triflourate?
    Jul 5, 2016
    Bio, Kalmer, XavierEXE and 1 other person like this.
  9. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Oh yea, Chlorine Trifluoride!
    I could ship it over in a steel barrel, so we can just burn whoever insults Hoke!
    Jul 5, 2016
    AetherArising, Bio, Kalmer and 2 others like this.
  10. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    Kk, send it to Arnold, California
    Jul 5, 2016
  11. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    We don't have any good chemistry labs in town to make it...
    Do you have any places studying carcinogenics near you? Maybe you could get a hold of some Dimethylcadmium.
    Jul 5, 2016
    FlamingPinecone, Bio and Kalmer like this.
  12. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    Sorry, all I have is 100 degree weather and soap
    Jul 5, 2016
  13. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Dang...
    Burning idiots alive will have to wait, then.
    Jul 5, 2016
  14. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    Most of the people who do that dont know anything about hoke! i mean... anyone who's ever had a dragon based debate with him will know what im talking about.
    Jul 8, 2016