1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by handschaf

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Handscaf, go home, you're high, and drunk at the same time
    Jul 4, 2016
    handschaf and XavierEXE like this.
  2. TheHipster
    TheHipster
    this doesn't make any sense as the outside of the mango and the inside of the mango are both part of the mango, not separate mangoes

get good
    Jul 4, 2016
    handschaf likes this.
  3. Cubie
    Cubie
    Right.
    Jul 4, 2016
  4. handschaf
    handschaf
    No Hipster, you are misunderstanding. You are assuming that we are all one big mango. However, in reality we are all made of millions of extremely tiny mangos.
    However, I have to agree that my statement wasn't 100 % correct.
    Artistic Freedom :)
    Jul 4, 2016
    TheHipster likes this.
  5. Cubie
    Cubie
    So we consist of 2 mangos. One inside mango and one outside mango. But if we're made out of mangos, won't we just rot after 2 weeks?
    Jul 4, 2016
  6. handschaf
    handschaf
    The 2-Mango-System is only a very rough simplification, but in the end you could explain it like this.
    About the rotting aspect: A mango is a plant like any other, it's getting 'powered' by it's core, like a tree or a flower.
    And if you can realize this you could see that anything would rot after two weeks if not given enough supplies. However, the human mango gets powered by love instead of water or light.
    Jul 4, 2016
  7. Cubie
    Cubie
    So we rot if we don't get love for a month or so?
    Jul 4, 2016
  8. handschaf
    handschaf
    Not instantly of course.
    But damage will be done to your mental mango and your health will be endangered aswell if you can't take proper care of your mango.
    Jul 4, 2016
  9. TheHipster
    TheHipster
    now i'm convinced philosophers are just enlightened stoners
    Jul 4, 2016
  10. Cubie
    Cubie
    Right. And I thought my Biology lessons would teach me about my body, hah, should have come here all along!
    Jul 4, 2016
    TheHipster likes this.
  11. handschaf
    handschaf
    The biology that is taught in school is pure garbage anyways.
    Up to this date I have disproven atleast 89% of what they consider "basic knowledge" in my master thesis. If you want to learn more about this subject you can go to www.whytheworldisnotflatbutamango.com and learn for yourself :)
    Jul 4, 2016
  12. TheHipster
    TheHipster
    now you're a conspiracy theorist

next you'll tell me you have a whole fucking bible dedicated to mangoes
    Jul 4, 2016
  13. handschaf
    handschaf
    Don't worry, it's still wip but as soon as I found a publisher you're gonna get a free, signed copy of it ;)
    Jul 4, 2016
    TheHipster likes this.