Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by xXStormForceXx

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Wait until you they unban you, don't ask
    Jul 3, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  2. Flubby
    Flubby
    Messages like these are annoying, and pretzel works a job
    Jul 3, 2016
  3. xXStormForceXx
    xXStormForceXx
    I know, I didn't want to be annoying but I'd just like to see if I'm unbanned, even if it isn't a yes I'm not good at waiting for answers unfortunately.. @FlubbyB
    Jul 3, 2016
  4. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Right now I cannot do anything. I will take care of you as soon as I can though so please just sit tight.
    Jul 3, 2016
  5. xXStormForceXx
    xXStormForceXx
    Definitely, thank you.
    Jul 3, 2016
  6. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    I'm confused about how the appeal system works...
    Like, you just said you can't respond to the appeal right now, but you're clearly on the forums because you just commented. Does the ban appeal section work differently, then? I thought it was the same as all the other sections except only mods could view the threads...
    Jul 3, 2016
  7. xXStormForceXx
    xXStormForceXx
    @XavierEXE I think he can't do anything now because maybe he needs to be on the server to do it?.. His status thing says he can't be online for a while because water and his computer met but I think now he's on his phone. He may only be able to see the forums on his phone, Minechat works but what's the point in that if he says it'll only be a week?
    Jul 3, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  8. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    That would make sense, I'm just curious :p
    Jul 3, 2016
  9. xXStormForceXx
    xXStormForceXx
    @XavierEXE So am I, especially since it's been a week today but I don't want to annoy him.. People say he's super nice so I'm just trying my best wait patiently on my appeal answer.
    Jul 3, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  10. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Well I'm in the process of getting a computer but I won't have it until the 16th, but yes I am on my phone and can only look at the forums. The ban appeal section is on the forums but because I can't unban people I can't really do my appeals. I'm trying to figure out how to get on though.
    Jul 3, 2016
    xXStormForceXx and XavierEXE like this.
  11. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Well you could always respond to the appeal and then tell another staff member to /unban him for you...
    Cause the staff have a skype chat or something, right?
    Jul 3, 2016
  12. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Little more complicated than that at the moment, don't worry about it I'll have it covered.
    Jul 3, 2016
    xXStormForceXx and XavierEXE like this.
  13. xXStormForceXx
    xXStormForceXx
    I'll be a patient, thank you for explaining. <3
    Jul 3, 2016
    XavierEXE and Pretzule like this.