1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Please don't be offended by a deletion, I just don't want my profile to be a page full of opinions, and arguments.
    Jul 3, 2016
    Kalmer, XavierEXE and Mrs Sara like this.
  2. JohnDSi
    JohnDSi
    understood, i just thought you only didn't like rowlet :<
    Jul 3, 2016
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I will also delete posts on here, if they start something on here, as I stated, I don't want people's opinions posted on here, when they can be posted on your own profile
    Jul 3, 2016
    Kalmer likes this.
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Disclaimer: I hate no one's opinions, I in fact love opinions! Just do not force them onto me, nor post them on here, because I don't want this to be the profile of drama. Thanks!
    Jul 3, 2016
    Kalmer and XavierEXE like this.
  5. Hanky
    Hanky
    so no freedom of speech?
    Jul 3, 2016
    TalkingKittyCat likes this.
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    No, that's not it at all, you can have freedom of speech, I just don't want arguments, and all that to rise up on here I also don't want opinions, because eventually I will argue, and that'll get me in trouble
    Jul 3, 2016
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I don't need warnings from mods, because I have gone through a temp ban on the forums, and I don't want the permanent ban to occur, because I will lose contact to so many good friends
    Jul 3, 2016
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Besides, while I love opinions, my profile isn't the place for it, your own profiles are where you should post your opinions, unless those opinions are about something another person is doing, in which case, you should probably go in a private convo... I'm not going to leave things on here that could lead me to cause drama.
    Jul 3, 2016