1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TheHipster
    TheHipster
    no because then the other guy doesn't have to take the blame AND gets to whore for Likes.

it's a win/win
    in his/her favour.
    Jul 1, 2016
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Yea, but if they know it's a necropost, thenot why point it out? Why not let the mods take care of it when they see it? I accidentally necroposted, without realizing how old the thread was, and this one person said "nice necro" (I won't name names)
    Jul 1, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    It kinda irritates me if it doesn't mean contributing to it. In a sense, it's almost minimodding, but only to a very minor degree, idk, I just feel the mods should point out when you did wrong.
    Jul 1, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    At least in that case, but what people at least should do, in my mind, is make the joke, and tag a moderator.
    Jul 1, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  5. TheHipster
    TheHipster
    Tagging moderators is not allowed
    Jul 1, 2016
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    When a thread should be closed, or moved, tagging a mod is allowed. It has always been that way as far as I remember.
    Jul 1, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  7. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Since when were you not allowed to tag mods, Hipster...
    Jul 1, 2016
  8. TheHipster