1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by StevieWonderMC

1. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Well first, what kind of build are you looking for? Do you want to be a tank? Or how about fast attacks and powerful spells but not that much damage with your normal shots? Maybe a really fast moving build? Or a build that can barely move at all but hits like a truck!
    Jun 27, 2016
  2. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    As for levelling up, quests are always the way to go. Try and finish quests when people throw double xp bombs so you don't have to grind as often!
    Jun 27, 2016
    Ascended Kitten likes this.
  3. StevieWonderMC
    StevieWonderMC
    a sorta speedy build i'm using agility and dexerity (hoke told me that it would be gould with my play style) :)
    Jun 27, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  4. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Looks like you've already got a build figured out then, though I would recommend having some intelligence as well. Having spells that cost less is always nice, and having at least 20 intel along with your agility and dexterity will allow you to use a legendary bow called Maelstrom way later on.
    Jun 28, 2016
    Ascended Kitten likes this.