1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by __PvpBeast__

1. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    You can tag people by typing an @ before their username, like @Flubby

You can also comment on posts by clicking the "comment" button over on the far right.

Anyways, as for your question, I believe the moderator who banned you will reply to your thread saying if you have been unbanned or not.
    Jun 27, 2016
  2. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    Unfortunately, even if you've been unbanned, you have a pretty low chance of becoming a mod, mods are chosen by admins, and, unless you become a very great member of the community, as I've said, your chances of mod are very slim, have a nice day.
    (Because of character limit I had to split this comment into 2)
    Jun 27, 2016
  3. Flubby
    Flubby
    I'm a firm believer that anything is possible, so I won't tell you that you can't get the rank of moderator, but it will take a lot of work.

Anyways, if you get banned, on your ban appeal (if you made one), our fine friend Pretzule will tell you that you have been unbanned. If you break the rules again, you'll probably never get another chance however. 1/3
    Jun 27, 2016
  4. Flubby
    Flubby
    2/3
    Now, it warms my heart to see that you love the server enough to hope to get the prestigious rank of moderator. We have too many people who want it for reasons similar to wanderlust, but it seems like you want to help out the server.
    Jun 27, 2016
  5. Flubby
    Flubby
    3/3
    Now, to become a moderator, you have be chosen. There is no application or putting your word in, no, you have to be chosen. I don't know how much of the process I'm allowed to talk about, but I do know that EVERYONE has a chance to get moderator.
    Jun 27, 2016
  6. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    You are going to be unbanned don't worry, but I am doing a lot of crazy shit right now so I don't know when I can actually take care of it. But don't worry about being banned forever, in the meantime just browse the forums.
    Jun 27, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.