1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by coga

1. Ryuu
    Ryuu
    o.o
    As long as it doesn't take too much time, sure. PM me what you want?
    Jun 22, 2016
  2. coga
    coga
    I have to gather some pictures first ;p
    one moment
    Jun 22, 2016
  3. Glitchedslayer
    Glitchedslayer
    I think her art is definietly worth 80 Le. And why are you up at almost 2 am?
    Jun 22, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  4. coga
    coga
    I sleep during the day. Usually I walk to DD at 5am to get a coffee lmao
    Jun 22, 2016
  5. coga
    coga
    Cant find any pictures to describe exactly what I want lol, but I'll try to explain.
    Jun 22, 2016
  6. coga
    coga
    A chibi in a dark grey suit with a black tie and pale skin, facing the top right corner and looking upwards at his forehead. Long white hair maybe down to the middle of his back. A spider on the center of his forehead biting him, with blood dripping down between his eyes and over his mouth onto the suit. If that's too much let me know ;-; but I can also give you a 27%xp speaker :3
    Jun 22, 2016
  7. Ryuu
    Ryuu
    Ahaha it's 2 am for me too
    Jun 22, 2016
  8. Ryuu
    Ryuu
    Also nope! It's not too much. I have some other commissions to take care of though =w= ill probably start this tomorrow but I definitely won't be done until at least thursday
    Jun 22, 2016
    coga likes this.
  9. coga
    coga
    :3
    Also, like I said it doesn't have to be super detailed, but if it makes me so happy that I grow a second heart just to give more love to you I'll give you a 37%xp bad wolf <3
    Jun 22, 2016
  10. Ryuu
    Ryuu
    Aha I think 80le is already much more than any single art piece should warrant, so how about I do the comm and we can discuss payment details later? I'm going to sleep now :p
    Jun 22, 2016
    coga likes this.
  11. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Sleep?
    Ha
    Nice one
    Jun 26, 2016