1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by LotKnockMC

1. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Eh, my strategy is that when people make fun of me I just join them and laugh. No one gets hurt and everyone has a good time ^-^
    Jun 19, 2016
    LotKnockMC likes this.
  2. Sharubii
    Sharubii
    AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHaaahaa...haa...ha....................
    Jun 19, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  3. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    See
    Sometimes people take pity on me for just letting people "beat me up" figuratively like they do, but I honestly don't mind it much anymore. When I laugh with them, they realize it doesn't really phase me, and sometimes they start being a bit nicer to others because of it.
    It's like I'm tanking the damage for the rest of the team, but my defence is so high that it does barely anything.
    Jun 19, 2016
  4. Sharubii
    Sharubii
    OH
    XAVIER
    REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU WENT INSANE AND KEPT WANTING TO GET INTO THAT ONE SKYPE CONVO AND MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOUR EXPENSE?
    Jun 19, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  5. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Basically what I do normally, but when I'm tried I make it sound really depressing, apparently.
    I should be a comedian, all I gotta do is walk into the room and everyone laughs. ;u;
    Jun 19, 2016
  6. Sharubii
    Sharubii
    ;^;
    Jun 19, 2016
  7. LotKnockMC
    LotKnockMC
    ( ͡; _ʖ ͡;)
    Jun 19, 2016
  8. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    please don't pity me XD
    I already put up with disrespect, and I know how to deal with it and end up with no one feeling hurt or sad.
    What I DON'T know is how to deal with people being sorry for me ;p
    Jun 19, 2016
    FlamingPinecone likes this.
  9. LotKnockMC
    LotKnockMC
    The thing is, I wasn't even trying to make fun of you.....
    Jun 19, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.