1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by BooniePig

1. cicetil
    cicetil
    Well, I might be able to help, but what exactly do you want to learn?
    Jun 11, 2016
    BooniePig likes this.
  2. BooniePig
    BooniePig
    How do you have the motivation to finish a whole piece o-o
    Jun 11, 2016
  3. cicetil
    cicetil
    Once the form of the painting comes together, and I feel that it has potential, I find motivation in improving it, and making it the best I can. I also have a very high attention span and can concentrate for many hours without breaks. That's really hard for most other people, so I suppose that's something going for me.
    Jun 11, 2016
    BooniePig likes this.
  4. cicetil
    cicetil
    That probably didn't help you much. Sorry, but I'm really bad at explaining things.
    Jun 11, 2016
    BooniePig likes this.
  5. BooniePig
    BooniePig
    No, that really did help. Most of the time I just want to get it done. So maybe I should try to fix every flaw I find? Then it will all come together?
    Jun 11, 2016
    cicetil likes this.
  6. cicetil
    cicetil
    Well, first off, our style of art is quite different. I don't use any line art so I couldn't tell you much. However one tip I can give is using reference. Try finding photo's or other artist's work, and see how you can apply that to your own work.
    Jun 11, 2016
    BooniePig likes this.
  7. BooniePig
    BooniePig
    Ah awesome. Thank you so muuchh <3
    Oh also one more question, do you shade with any multiply layers?
    Jun 11, 2016
  8. cicetil
    cicetil
    I rarely use any special layer modes. I just make a normal layer and use soft color brushes.
    Jun 11, 2016
    BooniePig likes this.