1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Kepler_17c

1. Zelefant
    Zelefant
    horses act just like they do in vanilla minecraft. You could make wynncraft horses in vanilla if you really wanted. Just make an item summon a horse when used using a scoreboard, add a saddle, and make them despawn if the player is too far away from it.
    Jun 4, 2016
  2. Kepler_17c
    Kepler_17c
    I know that horses exist in vanilla...
    What I need is information about the breeding, what is not vanilla but plugin made.
    Jun 4, 2016
  3. Zelefant
    Zelefant
    it's kinda simple... It detects two horses in the crafting grid, and when it does, it puts an item in "Slot 0", which is the Output slot for crafting. When you pick it up, it erases the Crafting grid slots, and it makes it look like normal vanilla crafting. Next, after they click the Output horse, it doesn't a random chance of getting the same tier, a new tier, or a lower tier.
    Jun 5, 2016
  4. HeroWise
    HeroWise
    This uses something called chance modifier u wanna create by Java then get the custom Breeding is simply done by Making Custom Recipes. One check from google you can get millions of answers. And If u r talking about the Horses' Lvls, They are basically stored in a config file or MySQL
    Jun 6, 2016
    Kepler_17c and Sara Forristal like this.
  5. HeroWise
    HeroWise
    @Oryx
    Bukkit already has a listener for every however tick u wanna have for. The way u explained is pretty ok for me but plugin devs who are beginners or intermediates will have some problems. So The way u explained it was visuals lemme get more intricate right here
    Jun 6, 2016
  6. HeroWise
    HeroWise
    @Kepler_17c
    Create a Listener for every ticks
    Create The custom recipe (u can find them in many places)
    Now the Horses lores and the stuff
    This is very abstruse and critical thinking is required which master Jumla Has shown all of us, so The Horses have somethig called NBT lores (You can also learn them from the website) Then The EntityHorse is hooked with NMS (AIDS jks its Net.minecraft.server)
    Jun 6, 2016
  7. HeroWise
    HeroWise
    And for every lvl the horse gains it is added to the config (Im not sure if he did use Configs, Hashsets get removed when they are reloaded so a possibility he used Database or cofnig) There are some stuff called Handlers Which you need to learn
    Jun 6, 2016
  8. HeroWise
    HeroWise
    ITs the process of removing an "!EventListener" Annotated class this is the 2nd Right click which Despawns the Horse,
    There are many Youtubers who done this and made a vid one
    I dun recommend u watching them as most of them give u bad Practice.
    Jun 6, 2016
  9. HeroWise
    HeroWise
    Try reading the JavaDocs and the Bukkit Docs
    Java Docs Due to the use of High Constructors and passing of methods(If u think u r ok with Java u can skip this but i do recommend me myself still read the Java for Dummies book x.x) the Bukkit Docs has ALL Minecraft things basically from entity to all the classes u use such as when u extend or Implement
    Jun 6, 2016
  10. HeroWise
    HeroWise
    I couldn't go in that detailed but I hope it helps as Master Jumla is busy which is usual as he is da one who coded our Favd game, Wynncraft!
    Jun 6, 2016
  11. HeroWise
    HeroWise
    edit: it's for the wiki page

When I dun read this
    frkn Phone
    Srry for da explanation then
    Jun 6, 2016
    Kepler_17c likes this.
  12. Kepler_17c
    Kepler_17c
    very nice explanation though it is not what I'd like to know
    thy anyway
    for I like programming and IT stuff too it is nice to get some more info about how this actually works behind what we see in the game

I posted the exact information in a conversation which I invited Jumla to
    posting it here would give a whole bunch of msgs that wouldn't help
    so my post here was another try to reach him
    Jun 6, 2016
  13. Zelefant
    Zelefant
    you do know jumla would NEVER reply to you...?
    Jun 7, 2016
  14. HeroWise
    HeroWise
    @Oryx
    ye never know
    Jumla was Active a lot in the forums and helping coders out there!
    Jun 7, 2016