Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    I'm probably gonna use both Popplio and Rowlet on my team c: But Houndoom will always be better than Litten for me.
    May 18, 2016
  2. Riuzake
    Riuzake
    Nintendo's breaking the meta - this is pretty much the only time when the water starter is everyone's least favored and grass is the most favored.
    May 18, 2016
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Yea, but it's bs imo...
    Rowlet is cute, but overrated, and litten... I find just to be irritating to look at, and kinda bland. And how the hell do people not like popplio?
    Again, I'm gonna laugh my head off when popplio becomes the most competetively viable, and the all around just better pokemon. I have a lot of faith in it.
    May 18, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  4. Enhanced_Human
    Enhanced_Human
    No.

Litten all the way.
    May 18, 2016
  5. Riuzake
    Riuzake
    I'm pretty sure the dislike revolving around it is due to its design, not its viability - that's a toss up until people start using it. People have their own preferences. Let me ask, do you prefer Chikorita or Cyndaquil?
    May 18, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Also, litten really only has a huge fanbase, cause they just rode the wave of the meme "it's lit" and made it a kitten, because fucking everyone loves cats, not... I mean, I might sound immature here... but seriously, I'm really pationate about this... popplio is far from ugly. Far better than seel, dewgong, spheal and it's line by FAR
    May 19, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I like chikorita more tbh, I like its design more, and it doesn't get a lot of love.
    May 19, 2016
  8. Enhanced_Human
    Enhanced_Human
    I'm just going for Litten because Fire.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
    And some just want to hear it burn, because they don't have eyes.
    May 19, 2016
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Look, fire is my all time most favorite element, but I still go for popplio, you can put aside element for design, or anything else, that's what I do.
    May 19, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  10. Riuzake
    Riuzake
    Spheal and the Seel line are probably the least creative and trashy Pokemon, on the lines of Vanilluxe. You really can't compare them. People like Litten cause it's a cat. You like Popplio since it's a seal. People have different standards of what looks good or not. To me, Poppolio sort of looks like a dog wearing one of those protective cones.
    May 19, 2016
    SpadenadeZ1 and XavierEXE like this.
  11. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Heyyy...
    Spheal is one of my favourites! ;c
    May 19, 2016
  12. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Anyways, I'm in a vocal minority here... and I also love popplio cause it doesn't get enough love, and the memes surrounding how people say it's ugly... they just speak to me... I get bullied a lot, and called ugly, so I have ties right there, and I hope it becomes the best of the 3 when it's evolved, because then it would be a victory IMO,
    May 19, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  13. Riuzake
    Riuzake
    How does a beach ball seal turn into a walrus?
    May 19, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing likes this.
  14. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    it's more than it just being a seal that I like it, I love it more on a personal level.
    May 19, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  15. Riuzake
    Riuzake
    Personal stuff really affects what you think. I prefer Piplup and Mudkip over anything else in the region's starters, as my childhood basically revolved around the endings of PMD 1 and 2. If you're rooting for the underdog for reasons, go ahead.
    May 19, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing and XavierEXE like this.
  16. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Hoke, just remember that Popplio is a water type, Litten is a fire type, Rowlet has a 4x weakness to ice, and Ice Beam is always a TM. You can grind those other starters into dust with a bit of planning ^-^
    May 19, 2016
  17. Riuzake
    Riuzake
    Doesn't Infernape pretty much hard-counter the other starters? Torterra is Grass, and Empoleon has a fighting and fire weakness. Set up a sunny day before entering, then you have a sweeper.
    May 19, 2016
  18. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    He's apparently water fighting?
    May 19, 2016
  19. Kalmer
    Kalmer
    i like popplio =P
    May 19, 2016
    XavierEXE and TurtleTheSeawing like this.
  20. FlamingPinecone
    FlamingPinecone
    I'm waiting for the evolutions to be released to decide, as I think I like each equally right now.
    May 20, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing and XavierEXE like this.
  21. SpadenadeZ1
    SpadenadeZ1
    I just like all of them.
    May 21, 2016
    Kalmer and XavierEXE like this.