1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Moe_Ronickah

1. Moe_Ronickah
    Moe_Ronickah
    She is actually about 6 years old, and her life expectancy is shortened by 5 to 8 years due to the disease. Yes, this grown man cried at the news.
    May 13, 2016
  2. captainganon
    captainganon
    WHY ARE YOU SMILING
    May 13, 2016
  3. Moe_Ronickah
    Moe_Ronickah
    Wrong key. Thanks.
    May 13, 2016
    SpadenadeZ1 and captainganon like this.
  4. Qira
    Qira
    Well, that stinks.
    May 13, 2016
    Moe_Ronickah likes this.
  5. SpadenadeZ1
    SpadenadeZ1
    I didn't even know that that existed. D:
    May 14, 2016
    Moe_Ronickah likes this.
  6. Moe_Ronickah
    Moe_Ronickah
    Unfortunately, yes. So, with outdoor cats that are prone to territorial spats, FIV gets spread rather quickly. Whoever booted this lap cat out onto the streets was an idiot.
    May 14, 2016
  7. Hiryu
    Hiryu
    ;~; Very sad..
    May 15, 2016
    Moe_Ronickah likes this.
  8. Moe_Ronickah
    Moe_Ronickah
    I just keep holding her every now and then, and talk to her whenever she talks to me. I'm taking her next Sat and Sun to the mall, to an adoption event. She will be kept away from other kitties, and tagged as FIV+.
    May 15, 2016
    Hiryu likes this.
  9. Moe_Ronickah
    Moe_Ronickah
    If we get really lucky, we will find someone who has another, or more, FIV+ kitties, and room for her.
    May 15, 2016
    Hiryu likes this.
  10. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    That's just so sad...why does it have to happen ;n;
    May 16, 2016
    Moe_Ronickah likes this.
  11. Moe_Ronickah
    Moe_Ronickah
    It didn't. If she had been kept indoors, away from territorial, feral, cats, it most likely would not have happened. FIV is a worldwide feline virus, with only about 3.5% of all cats infected. At 6 yrs old, she's still a lap baby.
    May 16, 2016
  12. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    Nooooo ;n;
    May 16, 2016
  13. Moe_Ronickah
    Moe_Ronickah
    She's pretty pampered right now, as you might expect. Mixed wet and dry food, three times a day. Lots of hug time, but no free running time in the house - too risky to my three kitties.
    May 16, 2016
    SpadenadeZ1 and Nepeta Leijon like this.