1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by awemanrank100

1. FlamingPinecone
    FlamingPinecone
    It means that the song normally would not be compatible with minecraft, but wynncraft can still play it using plugins.
    May 13, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  2. awemanrank100
    awemanrank100
    Why is it not compatible? I can see that each measure is spaced differently, often in these cases. I assume it's a tempo thing, which should be possible in vanilla Minecraft with command blocks.
    May 13, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  3. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    It is a tempo thing, every column you can place a noteblock in in nbs represents one ingame tick, and so if you deviate from 10t/s it would require you change the speed redstone runs at in the games code, or intentionally lag the game to run at that speed somehow, OR use a plugin.
    May 13, 2016
    awemanrank100 likes this.
  4. awemanrank100
    awemanrank100
    May 14, 2016
  5. awemanrank100
    awemanrank100
    Er, you probably meant a redstone tick.

It's possible to play a note every twentieth of a second with command block, uhm... I seem to have forgotten the name. Anyway, there's that.
    May 14, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  6. awemanrank100
    awemanrank100
    Clocks. That was it.
    May 14, 2016