1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by captainganon

1. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    If their suggestion is bad, why would they bother creating it?
    May 11, 2016
  2. captainganon
    captainganon
    *cough* "Reduce lag" *cough*
    May 11, 2016
  3. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    Those are usually created by noobs who don't know how the forum works. They think it's for simply suggesting something they want to have happen, instead of creating something with detail.
    May 11, 2016
    kioph and Ascended Kitten like this.
  4. captainganon
    captainganon
    It still applies, even when noobs create one-line suggestions they defend it to the end.
    May 11, 2016
    Ascended Kitten likes this.
  5. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    True, very true. I guess nobody wants to be seen as a failure / bad creator, as it reflects badly on them (though defending it ironically makes it worse).
    May 11, 2016
    Ascended Kitten likes this.
  6. Antra
    Antra
    well, thats why i dont post suggestions
    May 11, 2016
  7. Selvut283
    Selvut283
    I created a couple of suggestions I regretted later(and mentioned), but they were before 9/7.
    May 11, 2016
  8. thatswhatido
    thatswhatido
    My suggestion is bad
    May 11, 2016
  9. 01100110111
    My thought is that by the time someone realizes that their suggestion is honestly bad, they've already spent quite a few posts if not pages defending it and don't feel it's worth it by that point to admit that it's bad.
    May 11, 2016