1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Nyam

1. Nyam
    Nyam
    I just realised that this would've been the perfect opportunity to Rick Roll you guys. Oops.
    Apr 21, 2016
    fasdfsadfwewf likes this.
  2. Antra
    Antra
    dam, if you did it would have been perfect
    Apr 21, 2016
    Nyam likes this.
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I just don't understand why the hell people would even want to go to those high level areas... like, seriously... it just would leave you with nothing to do, and also, have fun getting back in some cases, unless you have the ragni tp scroll
    Apr 21, 2016
  4. Nyam
    Nyam
    I took my mage there to be a mule/trading class. Apart from that there's bragging rights, although it isn't that much of an achievement since it's this easy when you know how
    Apr 21, 2016
    fasdfsadfwewf likes this.
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    It shouldn't really have bragging rights, cause really it does nothing for you, or the other people if you have it there... so it really shouldn't matter in the end.
    Apr 21, 2016
    Plasma~ likes this.
  6. Nyam
    Nyam
    Before Gavel, getting to Troms at level 1 was considered an achievement. Getting to Ahmsord at level 1 is basically treated the same way, even though it's quite a lot easier 'cause of the gate at Jofash
    Apr 21, 2016
    Bubbles and fasdfsadfwewf like this.
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    But still, it's just kinda boring, and I don't really find it to have much of a point.
    Apr 21, 2016