1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    why would they reuse old legendaries that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard
    Apr 19, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing likes this.
  2. captainganon
    captainganon
    Better than having Lunatone and Sunrok as the new ones
    Apr 19, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  3. then perish
    then perish
    lugia and ho-oh don't even make sense, though, lugia and ho-oh have nothing to do with the sun and the moon
    Apr 19, 2016
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    People are saying "lugia has been shown with the moon in pictures many times,and Ho-oh, has been associated with the sun, then there's the thing that people are looking WAY too deep into the quote of "And it all comes together, in an all new pokemon adventure" thinking it means, all the games come together in a way, to make this one.
    Apr 19, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  5. Sharubii
    Sharubii
    we also need to consider how idiotic some assumptions based on a small quote can be
    Apr 19, 2016
  6. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    It most likely won't be Lugia and Ho-oh. If I remember correctly, This month's CoroCoro said that next month will have a huge scoop, including the cover legendarys. My best guess is that they're still finalizing the design for the new legendarys, because if the Cover Legends ARE Ho-oh and Lugia, they could have just confirmed that this month
    Apr 19, 2016
  7. then perish
    then perish
    The legendary designs were probably finalized a long time ago. X and Y were being worked on before Black and White even came out.
    Apr 19, 2016
    XavierEXE and TurtleTheSeawing like this.
  8. Mistrise Mystic
    Apr 19, 2016
  9. beanstalks
    beanstalks
    Ho-oh was probably my favourite out of all the legendaries (idk why) but seriously can't they come up with anything new?
    Apr 20, 2016
  10. Defunct Fighter
    Defunct Fighter
    Let's get real here. When has ANY Pokemon rumors not spread by Nintendo been true?
    Apr 20, 2016
    XavierEXE and TurtleTheSeawing like this.
  11. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    I really like Lugia tbh but Ho-oh is ehhhhhhhhhh
    Apr 21, 2016
  12. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    nope. Apparently their names are Solgaleo and Lunaala, as Nintendo seems to have trademarked them. then again, youtube is a REALLY unreliable source
    Apr 26, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.