1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Rejask

1. captainganon
    captainganon
    I wasn't hating, I was simply stating the fact that I didn't believe you could. It's an opinion, and I accept the fact that it may have come off as rude to you. It's not that I think your work sucks, it's that there's very few people who'd be able to properly emulate and improve my avatar that was made by a very unique artist.
    Apr 17, 2016
    Rejask likes this.
  2. captainganon
    captainganon
    None of us know each other, except for a few exceptions. I'm not mean, I'm just a guy with opinions and crappy sense of humour.
    Apr 17, 2016
  3. Thedarklordyo
    Thedarklordyo
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    Apr 17, 2016
  4. Thedarklordyo
    Thedarklordyo
    ganon you are not safe
    Apr 17, 2016
  5. Rejask
    Rejask
    *dropkicks bird*
    Apr 17, 2016
  6. Thedarklordyo
    Thedarklordyo
    i am rejask. i haev long leg and i kick heron out of air w/ my foot. if you dont stop insult me i will come into your profile page and make mess of your honor and dignity
    Apr 17, 2016