1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Not A Nub

1. Not A Nub
    Not A Nub
    I do not think I will be back anytime soon. In fact, I'm considering leaving for good.
    Apr 7, 2016
    Ascended Kitten likes this.
  2. Not A Nub
    Not A Nub
    There are other reasons besides my boredom of the game and forums itself. I don't really have much of a reason to stick around anymore. In the past few months or so, I've done some really stupid, toxic, and awful acts that I solemnly regret. I apologize to everyone I've angered and hurt with these acts.
    Apr 7, 2016
  3. Not A Nub
    Not A Nub
    I will not make a huge rant here, but overall, the community has become more toxic as well. I've been seeing more flame wars on the forums, and more heated arguments ingame over the past month.
    Apr 7, 2016
  4. Not A Nub
    Not A Nub
    I've even had some problems with the staff members themselves. Though I will not mention any particular person specifically, I have been warned over things in the past that do not apply to the rules. These unnecessary warnings are rare, but they shouldn't be given at all.
    Apr 7, 2016
  5. Not A Nub
    Not A Nub
    I've also strongly disagreed with some actions staff are taking, but I don't really have a say in whatever they do since I was told multiple times that the staff hate me.
    Apr 7, 2016
  6. Not A Nub
    Not A Nub
    Enough of the rant. I'm going to be leaving for a long time. Say whatever you want about me in your private conversations and skype chats. I don't really care at this point.
    Apr 7, 2016
  7. Not A Nub
    Not A Nub
    Despite all of this, I've met some amazing people in my time here that I will remember. Most people I've met here have enriched my experience in wynncraft.
    Apr 7, 2016
  8. Not A Nub
    Not A Nub
    Anyway, this is goodbye, for now. I will not be coming back in a long time, if not at all. I may stop by once in a while if I've nothing else to do. Wynncraft has been mostly a great experience for me. I know all of this is a bit dramatic for leaving, but I just want to express it before I pack my bags and leave.
    Apr 7, 2016
  9. Icy
    Icy
    Seems like a huge rant to me.
    Apr 22, 2016