1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Flubby

1. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    I like a little more North Korea in my soups.
    Mar 24, 2016
    Flubby likes this.
  2. Flubby
    Flubby
    I'll take a side of Vietnam, please
    Mar 24, 2016
    Pretzule likes this.
  3. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Oh yes of course. If we need more bowls we can always ask China, don't forget.
    Mar 24, 2016
    Flubby likes this.
  4. Flubby
    Flubby
    We can give them to Laos for reuse
    Mar 24, 2016
    Pretzule likes this.
  5. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Sounds like a good plan. Let's do it.
    Mar 25, 2016
    Flubby likes this.
  6. Flubby
    Flubby
    Gonna get a bit more serious than I usually am, but I can't believe I thought you where an asshole (sorry for language, but I'm mad because bad).

Anyways, shall we return the glorious motherland of Russia to it's righteous throne, or shall we take the path of least resistance and enter France?
    Mar 25, 2016
    Pretzule likes this.
  7. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    We will strike when they least suspect it. Let's build Mother Russia and take the land by force. From the wasteland of ice and snow they will never suspect a thing...
    Mar 25, 2016
    Flubby likes this.
  8. Flubby
    Flubby
    I suggest we use the Mongolian nomads as a front. We hide our agents inside the Yaks and send them to Moscow, and when the Ex-KGB Comrades arrive, we burst out and show them that the past has come to save them. #1984ed
    Mar 25, 2016
    Pretzule likes this.
  9. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Like the horse of Troy... But the yaks of not Troy. But what if the nomads blow our cover?
    Mar 25, 2016
    Flubby likes this.
  10. Flubby
    Flubby
    Then we high-tail it over to Tibet. I'm in good with some monks there. They can get about 20 of us to Moscow, no problem.
    Mar 25, 2016
  11. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Good good. Oh and we better go during the summer.
    Mar 25, 2016