1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by captainganon

1. Ziel
    Ziel
    rip
    Mar 24, 2016
  2. Flubby
    Flubby
    I feel you Ganon. Like right between the shoulder blades.
    Mar 24, 2016
  3. captainganon
    captainganon
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Mar 24, 2016
    Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  4. Ganny
    Ganny
    I know the feeling bro..i had one written out too.
    Mar 24, 2016
    Pretzule and captainganon like this.
  5. Fox
    Fox
    If you believe your expression changes things for the better, make a thread about it. The worst scenario would be getting your thread locked too, but at least what you wrote wasn't in vain.
    Mar 24, 2016
  6. Heika
    Heika
    I'd love to see both of your responses, feel free to give the best you've got, nice to see you again mister censorship!
    Mar 24, 2016
    Esfores likes this.
  7. captainganon
    captainganon
    I mean... It'd probably end up seeming like I'm just trying to negate the lock, which isn't allowed.
    Mar 24, 2016
    Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  8. Heika
    Heika
    I believe the private messaging is there for any purpose desired
    Mar 24, 2016
  9. Tubular Toasts
    Tubular Toasts
    Every english teacher is looking down upon and shaming you with their small english teacher glasses on the tips of their small english teacher noses
    Mar 24, 2016
  10. DirtyDoge
    DirtyDoge
    I did the same thing on the same thread ;_;
    Mar 24, 2016
  11. Fox
    Fox
    @Ganon I wouldn't say so. the lock happened because of flame war, not because of the topic. The topic is controversial so someone is bound to carry it eventually, anyway.
    Mar 24, 2016
    Triverr likes this.
  12. captainganon
    captainganon
    I suppose I'll think it over. If I want more opinions on the same topic, I'll post it, for now I've sent my response as a PM.
    Mar 24, 2016
    Yuno F Gasai and Ganny like this.