1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Don't want to do my Wynncraft guide playthrough yet, because it is just kinda boring seeing so many mages right now, and you all want me to do the series as mage... I just don't really like it all that much...
    Mar 17, 2016
    AetherArising and Sythrus like this.
  2. Soviet Union
    Soviet Union
    First it was assassin now it's Mage after Mage what will be the best class?!
    Mar 17, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing likes this.
  3. Soviet Union
    Soviet Union
    And it is annoying seeing so many mages
    Mar 17, 2016
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    And I honestly am losing the want to make my wynncraft guide series, because I want to use something fresh, but then people will just start to bug me about "Why'd you not choose mage? Mage is the best class! Eww! Why assassin? Cause you like it? Oh haha that's funny, cause that class sucks" or whatever, unless that's just an irrational fear of mine.
    Mar 17, 2016
  5. Chino
    Chino
    Yay warrior \;u;/ wooo!
    Mar 17, 2016
  6. Fissure
    Fissure
    People play mage because SOMEBODY decide it was a good idea to heavily nerf life steal AND bring more enviromental damage into the game :/
    Mar 17, 2016
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Those are actually decent ideas if you think about it, but I think the fact that mage is basically unphased by this makes it overwhelmingly unfair, which is why psopls will go for it because it's just the most op class.
    Mar 17, 2016
  8. Turtlebomb
    Turtlebomb
    I personally like the archer the best
    Mar 17, 2016
  9. Fissure
    Fissure
    same here @Turtlebomb but i cant play if i have to repeatedly buy potion , it annoying and a waste .
    Mar 17, 2016
  10. Turtlebomb
    Turtlebomb
    @Legend with archer it's all about speed 3 and dodging enemy attacks. it's really good for kiting and avoiding enemies.
    Mar 17, 2016
  11. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    well... at least i cant be hated apon scince iv been playing wynn scince 2013
    i picked the mage beacuse im obsessed with mages in real life
    Mar 17, 2016
    AetherArising likes this.