1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by XavierEXE

1. handschaf
    handschaf
    No, not at all.
    I moved on and just visit the forums from time to time.
    But it's pretty damn cool to know that there are still people like you around that remember me from like 1-2 years ago! :)
    Feb 28, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  2. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    It sucks that you don't play anymore, but I'm glad you're still active on the forums! Do you think you'll ever come back to wynncraft?

And one of the reasons I remember you so well is your name: When you were a featured wynncraftian they asked what your name was and you were like "I have hands, and I like sheep!" That made me laugh so hard ^-^
    Feb 28, 2016
    handschaf likes this.
  3. captainganon
    captainganon
    Please do
    you're a great magical sheep
    Feb 28, 2016
    handschaf and XavierEXE like this.
  4. handschaf
    handschaf
    Most likely not, I just can't really get into it anymore.
    I have some pretty damn good memories of this game, the community and the people I met. Mostly those are about people that I met on here and surely miss to some degree, but the connection is simply missing. I'd have to force myself to play the game which would simply ruin the experience. :)
    Feb 28, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  5. handschaf
    handschaf
    But posts like these always bring a smile to my face because it reminds me that I have made a positive impact here and that the people still care for me. :)
    Feb 28, 2016
    XavierEXE and captainganon like this.
  6. Cubie
    Cubie
    I feel ya Handschaf. Same here.
    Jul 4, 2016
    handschaf and XavierEXE like this.