1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by jacobbacob3

1. captainganon
    captainganon
    What were you banned for? Most bannable offenses are common ones that should be obvious.
    Feb 21, 2016
  2. Kiiwee
    Kiiwee
    I think he got banned for advertising. Because there was this one guy who kept on shouting out a server Ip 3 times
    Feb 21, 2016
  3. jacobbacob3
    jacobbacob3
    no. my friend wanted me to put up a dxp and after I did he gave me 1 le (which got me banned) I was not that guy kiiwiiii I saw that guy as well
    Feb 21, 2016
  4. captainganon
    captainganon
    How does one not know that spamming and advertising is not allowed
    Feb 21, 2016
  5. captainganon
    captainganon
    So you sold real money for in-game money, basically.
    Feb 21, 2016
  6. Kiiwee
    Kiiwee
    Feb 21, 2016
  7. EchoingWinds
    EchoingWinds
    Aside from anything stupid you did to get yourself banned, there is a way to get unbanned. There's a section by the name of "Ban Appeals" where you can appeal for your ban. Just be sure to read what the proper format for appeals are in the "Rules and Information" section.
    Feb 21, 2016
    SpadenadeZ1 and le_mega_barbare like this.
  8. jacobbacob3
    jacobbacob3
    goodytwoshoes I did and when I clicked it all it showed was "boat sailing away" or something like that and nothing else
    Feb 21, 2016
  9. jacobbacob3
    jacobbacob3
    RIP |captain I wasn't advertising!
    Feb 21, 2016
  10. Ganny
  11. jacobbacob3
    jacobbacob3
    thank you ganny
    Feb 21, 2016
  12. captainganon
    captainganon