1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by XavierEXE

1. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    I'm sure he was hired. :P
    Feb 11, 2016
  2. Flubby
    Flubby
    Being an admin isn't like being a moderator. I suspect red came into contact with Grian/Salted/Jumla and was encouraged to fill a position that was made vacant.
    Feb 11, 2016
    SpadenadeZ1 and XavierEXE like this.
  3. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Do you think he already new them? Because I don't think a new player could just talk to the owners and magically "fill a vacant position" for the most powerful staff rank on the server.
    Feb 11, 2016
  4. ErratioD
    ErratioD
    Well, considering we were suddenly short 2 devs... They may very well have been looking for someone to fill in and he stepped up. Either way, I'm glad he's here. Devs are greatly needed. <3
    Feb 11, 2016
  5. Flubby
    Flubby
    If you've got any misgivings, air them out. I trust Red, which isn't something I can say for most of our Mods.

Then again, I don't even trust myself.
    Feb 11, 2016
    SpadenadeZ1 and XavierEXE like this.
  6. redx475
    redx475
    I'm not here to help with the community (although I have considerable experience with doing so in other communities). I'm here because I wrote the server management tech that wynncraft has decided to use.

As I've said: There's a reason I avoid questions. It's because I'm not here to answer them. I would if I knew the answers, but I generally don't.
    Feb 11, 2016
  7. Shoefarts
    Shoefarts
    A god amongst mortals.
    Feb 11, 2016
    NickMC96, dead zeffe, Icy and 3 others like this.