1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I remember when it felt more simple... I guess it all changes when you get friends... then you just see those friends change while you're not looking...
    Feb 5, 2016
  2. Zahr
    Zahr
    Same here, I've been here for a year now, and it doesnt feel like how it was before.
    If I can be honest, it's cuz I smell more salt in the air than before imo
    Feb 5, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing likes this.
  3. Sharubii
    Sharubii
    2 years back was so different than now
    Feb 5, 2016
  4. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    Its impossible for things to stay the same, things never stay the same, change is inevitable, this also includes the emotion or attitude of people.
    Feb 5, 2016
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Yea... but honestly, it kinda feels different.
    The main thing different is it seems to have changed from a community. A community is more of a "we will help each other out" and all that... but now... it's less that, and more "it's the internet, get over it" feel.
    Feb 5, 2016
  6. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    Well, as someone who has been on here pretty much 24/7 for since the beginning, yes, there has been change. But if I were you, I wouldn't be too bothered by it, we still have our staff team intact, there are still people who wish to help, every community has its bad apples, when life gives you lemons, burn someone's house down.
    Feb 5, 2016
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I know this... I'm not gonna say community rn... but I know this forums can be better... I saw it back when I cane out of the closet, because I'm bisexual... on that thread I got so much support... but now, it seems less so... idk... maybe it's just me on this...
    Feb 5, 2016
  8. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    Yes, I remember that, I remember you've been through many hardships last year...

Maybe it is you, when you've lived in a house for 10 years, things are certainly going to change or look different, the mind perceives things differently as you grow.

Even I've changed too, if you look at the oldest page of my profile, you'll certainly notice things are different.
    Feb 5, 2016
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Yea, I still love all my friends on here as family... but still.
    Feb 5, 2016
  10. Zahr
    Zahr
    True that everything changes, but here some stuff changed to worse imo
    Feb 5, 2016
  11. ResistanceGaming
    ResistanceGaming
    I feel it too, maybe it's the lack of Gavel hype, or just some of the great members leaving.
    Feb 8, 2016