1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. Ziel
    Ziel
    uh...
    Brother: You're so noob, you can't beat Bob!
    Me: Like you can do anything better ----tard
    Brother: Go to hell...
    Me: Sorry, I can't, I'm all out of vacation days. Sounds like a nice place, maybe you should visit!
    Brother: FFFFFFF
    yea im a dork
    Jan 2, 2016
  2. not bagged milk
    not bagged milk
    Old person: Our generation is so much more smarter than the kids these days! (He didn't say that but something similar)
    Me: Oh yeah I wonder where global warming, loss of habiat, climate change, etc. Came from..
    Much juvenoia.
    EDIT: IM not a sassy person tho
    Jan 2, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing and Ziel like this.
  3. Taf
    Taf
    dead, thats not even original. copied from undertale
    Jan 2, 2016
    Ziel and TurtleTheSeawing like this.
  4. Ziel
    Ziel
    heh nothing had to be original
    *cough*
    also i played undertale 3 times before that happened, so that quote got stuck in my head =P
    Jan 2, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing likes this.
  5. Taf
    Taf
    genocide eh?
    Jan 2, 2016
    Ziel likes this.
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Mine would be one I just made today. Basically what it is, is me and my friends were talking Super Smash Mobs (One of the ONLY fun games to me on Mineplex) and we were talking about fire spamming with the blaze kit.
    One of my friends said he does that fire spamming, and I said: "Then you can co die in a hole" I'll admit, it's more of an aggressive/passive aggressive line, but it works as sassy as well xD
    Jan 3, 2016
    Riesenkalmar likes this.