1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Meroboter

1. Snipy
    Snipy
    U mean Squad ^_^?
    Dec 11, 2015
  2. IgbarVonSquid™
    IgbarVonSquid™
    If I messed with someone and they left wynncraft, then yes I take responsibility for that, I went too far. However isn't it a bit of a stretch to assume that me messing with people makes me responsible for why wynncraft is dying?
    Dec 11, 2015
  3. IgbarVonSquid™
    IgbarVonSquid™
    The reason wynn is "dying" is because of lack of content. Way too many people are sitting at level 75 with nothing to do, and most recent updates have been very minor. I swear on my soul that when Gavel releases we're going to explode with the insane amounts of people.
    Dec 11, 2015
    Hexorcism likes this.
  4. px_1
    px_1
    dem squats
    Dec 11, 2015
  5. Wynncraftian
    Wynncraftian
    In Grian's thread about how to apply for GM or Builder's Team, he clearly says: "Guest: This rank is for non-GMs, guests of the servers which includes friends of the admins and mod. Feel free to bully them." (I quoted this directly from the Doc)
    Dec 11, 2015
  6. Snipy
    Snipy
    Thats for the build server...
    Dec 11, 2015
  7. Wynncraftian
    Wynncraftian
    Oh I thought it meant for the Wynncraft server xD my bad
    Dec 11, 2015
    Snipy likes this.
  8. Taf
    Taf
    what did he even do?
    Dec 13, 2015
  9. Hexorcism
    Hexorcism
    "The reason wynn is "dying" is because of lack of content. Way too many people are sitting at level 75 with nothing to do, and most recent updates have been very minor. I swear on my soul that when Gavel releases we're going to explode with the insane amounts of people." - @IgbarVonSquid™

Welp, you got that right. We have so many players, there's insane lag. :^)
    Dec 23, 2015
  10. Taf
    Taf
    so many people are salty about not being able to wear full endgame, and losing their max ids
    Dec 23, 2015
  11. Snipy
    Snipy
    Its really sad ;-;
    Dec 23, 2015