1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by RemiDaYeen

1. BlahBlah161616
    BlahBlah161616
    They have to moderate stuff
    Nov 27, 2015
  2. Ascended Kitten
    Ascended Kitten
    They run around in circles spreading magic.
    Nov 27, 2015
  3. RemiDaYeen
    RemiDaYeen
    I've moderated on a french popular mini-game server about a few months ago, I had to look over the chat, answer questions and watch over games. Is the moderation different for Wynn considering it's an MMORPG server?
    Nov 27, 2015
    Jamer_theGamer likes this.
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Nope, not really, just banning hackers, banning people that do anything else against the rules, and all that. I once moderated a popular server, it was a network server, but then it was shut down.
    Nov 27, 2015
  5. LuigiNess ;D
    LuigiNess ;D
    Ban people...
    Nov 27, 2015
  6. Jamer_theGamer
    Jamer_theGamer
    LAB! Dude, where've you been?
    Yeah, we basically do what you did. We also have to ban people glitching and things.
    We also gotta deal with forum spammers and such. It's pretty neat.
    Nov 28, 2015
  7. RemiDaYeen
    RemiDaYeen
    I have nothing to do at the moment online and Wynn is the only server that keeps me playing Minecraft, so I think I might apply to join the moderation crew someday.

How's the relations between staff members?
    Nov 30, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    But you can't apply to be a moderator o-o
    You gotta earn it...
    Nov 30, 2015
    RemiDaYeen and Ascended Kitten like this.
  9. Jamer_theGamer
    Jamer_theGamer
    Between staff members? I think we all get along and stuff. Sometimes I have to ask if I'm doing the right thing - like if something is worth a ban or not. :Pp
    Dec 1, 2015