1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by le_mega_barbare

1. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    First of all, Me and a Friend searched and wanted to play on a server, when suddenly he found an RPG server that seemed nice *Cough* Wynncraft *Cough* He gave me the IP and BOOM we were on Wynncraft for the first time of our life. With the old "T" shape lobby, with a jump that I never finished...
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  2. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    Well, after that we decided to finally begin, we both took a class, he was Warrior and me a Mage (I likey the mages) And it was just...Orgasmic, spells, quest, something we never saw in any other server it was just...Awesome, I remember I had a strange feeling into my heart, if only I could feel it again! ;-;
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  3. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    After this, we killed some zombies, encounter the king for the first time, did the quests in/around Ragni ect...But while wande- I mean, scrubing around there were a strange buildings in the mountains...It was the skeleton dungeon ahahahah...We were just rekt-ed easily ;-; So we continued our way, and we were in le maltic.
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  4. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    I remember I respawned a LOT of times there, #LagsWithTpAndNotGoodArmor after hitting level 18 we decided to go to Detlas, but we saw a little farm spot, which we decided to grind there. Zombie after Zombies we xp-ed at level 20 and decided to disconnect, but I didn't get back on wynn for 1 week ;-;
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  5. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    After getting back I was like "It's starting to get boring..." And by magic, I level-ed up and get Meteor, suddenly I was like "OMG IT'S SO AWESOME!!!" So yeah, we did quest again...But while wandering around my Friend was ALWAYS lost...
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  6. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    So I started to look at the map and ect, I totally knew entirely the map, each places, each dungeons ect...But my friend looked like a 1000 times but still didn't knew it...So I was his map D:
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  7. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    We did quests, grinding a lot, we get our 4th spell and we went to nessak, but AGAIN we got rekt very easily so we did some dungeon run and such...(Btw we met a French guy called "Pmilon" when we were around level 20, he was very cool ^^ But he left Wynncraft ;-; I kinda miss him x) ) After getting level 40 we did the quests in nessak, XP-ed in the old grinding zones and such. And I finally bought the VIP rank \o/
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  8. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    But my friend wasn't VIP yet...So he was like really not happy to me...But meh, the rank had a reduction so I bought it for him too <3 We continued to grind around level 55, and we had the ultimate choice to...Travel the Great Bridge (Who was like Hell before 1.12 ;-; ) We died a lot of time, but one day, we did it \o/ and we did the quest we could do, Grinding ect.
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  9. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    My Friend and me said to each other "We xp together" But...He didn't hold his promise...And he was 3 levels higher than me, I felt threatened by him...So I deserted wynncraft (Sad story Ik thanks) but many months later...I wanted to go back there, without my friend.BUT the server was updated! the wynncraft was in 1.12! Everything had changed...It was so awesome <3
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  10. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    I started to xp alone, meeting some good people over the time. Doing some fights in the nether, doing quest (again) and one day, I acquired the level 70, my friend came back too, he was not sorry about the thing that happened, but he wanted to XP to my level (He never did ^^) and blabla, I grinded ect and I finally reached the ultimate level...THE level 75 \o/
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  11. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    And about my Forums story side...Well, before I left for many months wynncraft, I made an account with a suggestion called "Enderman dungeon" Yeah...You can see what it was! ^^' But I left the forums 'cause I left wynncraft and blabla.

I came back on the forums and here I am...Anyway, thanks to everybody I met and made my forums life better than ever <3 I love you all ^^
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  12. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    Btw @Lord_Cedric you see? I haven't forgot my WynnAversary! :3
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii and Scotland like this.
  13. Victrix Securis
    Victrix Securis
    There's a lot of grinding in your story.
    Sep 29, 2015
    le_mega_barbare likes this.
  14. le_mega_barbare
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  15. Victrix Securis
    Victrix Securis
    Louis became into the New Playmobil farm!
    Sep 29, 2015
  16. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    D: Nuuu, I don't wanna be a playmobil ;-;
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  17. Victrix Securis
    Victrix Securis
    No... YOU ARE GONNA BE A LEGO AHAHAHAH!!!
    Sep 29, 2015
  18. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    Screw legos! I wanna be...Huh...YOUR HUSBAND!! MARRY ME NOW!!! Inb4 later. or "When [Insert something] will disappear or something" Sorry, I know you too much~
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii likes this.
  19. Victrix Securis
    Victrix Securis
    But not all about me AHAHHHHAHAHA
    Did you hear that Hadolfo? Anotate that!
    Sep 29, 2015
  20. Scotland
    Scotland
    Reading all comments was funny! pls more ill read them tmrw. :>
    Sep 29, 2015
  21. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    D: What can I write then? ;-; I already wrote everything D:
    Sep 29, 2015
    Fangiii and Scotland like this.