1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Appenzell

1. Snipy
    Snipy
    Tell him to do a ban appeal it will be the best thing he can do
    Sep 28, 2015
  2. Appenzell
    Appenzell
    Ok i will do that. He doesn't know why he is banned. We were both hyped for gavel =(. I hope the ban appeal will work.
    Sep 28, 2015
  3. Snipy
    Snipy
    Your friend needs to make it
    Sep 28, 2015
  4. Appenzell
    Appenzell
    Yeah i want atleast the reason he is banned so i do not do the same.
    Let's hope he will make it.
    Sep 28, 2015
  5. Frostburn
    Frostburn
    Your friend was banned for joking about entering Gavel, I think he said that multiple times but then when he was about to say that he was joking, he got banned(I think for the second time, which means he cant appeal it)
    Sep 28, 2015
    Snipy likes this.
  6. Appenzell
    Appenzell
    Ehmm i can not remember he being banned before. Not that he said that to me atleast. It also doesn't have a timer. But who does believe a random lvl 50 that says he walked into gavel?
    Sep 28, 2015
  7. Snipy
    Snipy
    Its not something you should joke about
    Sep 28, 2015
  8. Appenzell
    Appenzell
    Yeah i agree. Let's hope the staff wil forgive him.
    Sep 28, 2015
  9. Frostburn
    Frostburn
    Level 40 is the minimum to enter Gavel
    Sep 28, 2015
    Snipy likes this.
  10. Appenzell
    Appenzell
    Yeah we know that. I em a lvl 75 mage and a lvl 68 assassin. So i can enter after the update.
    Sep 29, 2015
    yotamdin likes this.
  11. Frostburn
    Frostburn
    Your friend is level 50 which is well above the minimum entry level, glitching bypasses everything, or at least everything set to prevent you from entering Gavel; levels don't matter if you glitch your way through most of the time.
    Sep 29, 2015