1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by huge6446

1. Antra
    Antra
    DONT MAKE HIM FEEL GOOD, HE AND HIS COFFEE!
    Sep 20, 2015
  2. huge6446
    huge6446
    I am in a competetive guild called Nethers Ascent. We have been working on our guild for almost 9 months now, and we love it. We think you did a great job with guild, disregardless on how unfinished it is today.
    Some problems are all the bugs and glitches that are included in this unfinished state.
    Sep 20, 2015
    sjuka_legogubbar and Doge like this.
  3. huge6446
    huge6446
    Our guild has been set back to minus percent for the second time now. Recently we went from 81% to -58%. That equals roughly 3,1 billion xp. That does not include the first time (which is 7,7 billion in total).
    I am kindly asking you ONE time, not more, to set our guild xp back to 81%.
    We have all been working really hard for months. ||
    I will post proof here: \|/
    Sep 20, 2015
  4. huge6446
    huge6446
    Sep 20, 2015
  5. Jumla
    Jumla
    Hi huge! We're aware of the issues with guilds and we promise a fix will come. The issues go past simple technical issues and we want to address it all at once.
    Oct 5, 2015
    huge6446 likes this.
  6. huge6446
    huge6446
    Do you have a backup for all the guilds? They are currently really screwed up.
    (i am really looking forward to the guild fix ;) )
    Oct 6, 2015
  7. huge6446