Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    People like the ones that did this makes me lose faith in humanity.
    Aug 20, 2015
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Oh well.
    Aug 20, 2015
  3. Snipy
    Snipy
    This world is rreally f-ed up
    Aug 20, 2015
  4. Fox
    Fox
    Faith in humanity doesn't exists, because its your concept of what is right and what is wrong. Just as you have standards and morals, you can have the logic to accept or ignore things people tell you. Mean?—For sure. But, how does it matter?—It doesn't.
    Aug 20, 2015
  5. Kalmer
    Kalmer
    People think they are funny and seeking attention when being mean, they dont care about others. The best thing is to try to ignore them
    Aug 20, 2015
  6. Troll4ever31
    Troll4ever31
    You don't simply go to the internet and expect to not be insulted.
    Aug 20, 2015
  7. AetherArising
    AetherArising
    Yeah. If you ever get bullied, let me know who it is, i'll drive them off (I wont be cruel, but probably humiliate them for being mean.

I.E.
    BullyGuy205:
    "Wow i'm so sharp, 15th wimp today"

Me:
    "You're as sharp as a beach ball, and your head is filled with more air than one..."

Bully: "Uh.." -leaves-
    Aug 20, 2015
  8. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    It ain't that easy.
    Aug 20, 2015
  9. AetherArising
    AetherArising
    Trust me it isnt, i was making a simple on-the-fly example. You dont bully a bully, it'll make them angry. You dont want to look like a bully yourself, so you make it a joke that people would laugh at, and you simultaniously make a fool of the bully, causing him to leave. The longest it took me was a week one time :D
    Aug 20, 2015
  10. Gartato
    Gartato
    Just out of curiosity, can you PM me what happened (assuming someone took screenshots of it). Also, I might have to tag Kare to at least apologise.
    Aug 21, 2015
  11. Snipy
    Snipy
    Wait wut did Kare do ?
    Aug 21, 2015
  12. Gartato
    Gartato
    I dunno, but I just saw 'K' and thought it was Kare. Guess that's what happens if you "trademark 'K'" and argue with me about it.
    Aug 21, 2015
  13. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    None of the bullying happened here, it all happened on youtube, and yea, I know... commenting something now a days only makes it certain you'll get an asshole that just wants to make you miserable, but... I didn't even deserve the hate... and I was ganged on by two people...
    Aug 21, 2015
  14. Troll4ever31
    Troll4ever31
    You know hoke, if you can't deal with being insulted a lot it's not a wise decision to go on the youtube comments section.
    Aug 21, 2015
  15. Snipy
    Snipy
    yeah the comment section is really the worst place to be
    Aug 21, 2015
  16. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yea, well I always have funny jokes, and all that, and for example, this one was a Fnaf theory I just wanted to share it, and get people's opinions on it, and then someone said "This comment reminds me of how much autism is in this community" and that just tipped me over the edge... because I have a friend that's autistic... and he's an awesome person, and I have to defend him from bullies a LOT
    Aug 21, 2015
  17. Troll4ever31
    Troll4ever31
    I have autism.
    Aug 21, 2015
  18. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    And I respect that :)
    Because you're awesome!
    If someone is autistic, and is an asshole, then I won't respect them :)
    Aug 21, 2015
  19. AetherArising
    AetherArising
    Yeah. I'm one of the few people who can be easily bullied, due to the fact i have like 30 disorders that everyone knows about, and each time i check in at a hospital, doctor's office, or genetic testing lab, they find like 3 more. Thankfully i have friends who can stand up for me, and i can stand up for myself.
    Aug 21, 2015