1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Mechaa

1. Bio
    Bio
    There is a difference between being serious and flat out Rude, like when he said this on crack-heads art thread
    "I'm not happy that Crack-Head thought it was a good idea. Also, what the fuck makes you think I'd ever, for one second, want to be a part of this?
    We both know it was destined to be a piece of shit, so I'd like to hear it from him why he thought it was a good idea."
    Aug 12, 2015
  2. Bio
    Bio
    When all Crack wanted to do was make a joke so people could have a couple of laughs.
    Aug 12, 2015
  3. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    There's also a thing you could do called "ignoring the post"
    Aug 12, 2015
  4. Bio
    Bio
    with trolls you can ignore them, but plasma is a gray cloud, it's harder to do that. Say your having a party, a New Years party, your having a great, then someone just comes in and ruins it all for you.
    Aug 12, 2015
  5. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    You can say this, and I agree with you but the problem is that we tell him to stop.
    Guess what he's not doing.
    Aug 13, 2015
  6. Bio
    Bio
    Well then what should we do? We can't really ignore him unless we all take "how to ignore plasma" classes, if I'm correct someone has already reported him at least a good 2 weeks ago, and he won't listen when we tell him to stop, EVEN when we give him long, good examples on how to stop he keeps on.
    Aug 13, 2015
  7. Pancake
    Pancake
    Right now you seem to kind of also be an anti joker, because, well, youre defending a guy who always has to fuck up everybodys time lf having fun with good ol jokes
    Aug 21, 2015
  8. Pancake
    Pancake
    Jesus christ, i hope there wont be a society of anti jokers...
    Aug 21, 2015
  9. Bio
    Bio
    The secret society of the anti jokers
    Aug 21, 2015
  10. Bio
    Bio
    :3
    Aug 21, 2015
  11. Pancake
    Pancake
    God bless you, Bio!
    Aug 21, 2015
  12. Bio
    Bio
    *gives imaginary like to OnX*
    Aug 21, 2015
  13. Pancake
    Pancake
    :D
    Aug 21, 2015
  14. Bio
    Bio
    I randomly liked one of your statuses earlier to make up for it :3 (altho imaginary likes are WAY more better!)
    Aug 21, 2015
  15. Pancake
    Pancake
    Idc if its imaginary or not :3
    Aug 21, 2015
  16. Bio
    Bio
    :3
    Aug 21, 2015
  17. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    ._.