1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. huge6446
    huge6446
    pls
    Aug 10, 2015
  2. Kalmer
    Kalmer
    oh, that sucks :/ I hope you're alright now. Some people just think that its funny or that it makes them better, whereas they are just being bad people.
    Aug 10, 2015
  3. Snipy
    Snipy
    u know what i really hate when ppl do that they dont even think about it like they can make bad things with that they just think if the will bully ppl the will be cool but they arent they are just mean ppl and should be ashamed of themself and dont worry hoke there are still ppl who like u for what u are not like those bullys
    Aug 10, 2015
  4. Kalmer
    Kalmer
    True Oli, thats exactly what it is like
    Aug 10, 2015
  5. huge6446
    huge6446
    hoke, accept the shit ppl put on you. Or just ignore it. Sharing it with a community won't make it that much better.
    Aug 10, 2015
  6. Snipy
    Snipy
    tbh sharing it can make it better since ppl will give him support and respect imo he deserves it since he did so much for us :)
    Aug 10, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yea, I know what they say isn't true... but it just gets to you... you know?
    Aug 10, 2015
  8. RamonaFlowers
    RamonaFlowers
    Sharing it with a community will do good in some way. At least he can find suggestions from others on how to react to these kind of bullies/people etc.
    Aug 10, 2015
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ^ Yea... Although, I just wish people weren't so absent minded, and mean... you know
    Aug 10, 2015
  10. Kalmer
    Kalmer
    I know that feel hoke, it happened to me sometimes too.
    And thats why people do this beef
    Aug 10, 2015
  11. Snipy
    Snipy
    i totally agree with you hoke
    Aug 10, 2015
  12. Kalmer
    Kalmer
    Well they mostly want to "have fun" this way or make themselves happy, not caring about others while doing this though
    Aug 10, 2015
  13. Snipy
    Snipy
    yeah its really sad to see things like that since ppl dont even know how to respect each other now days
    Aug 10, 2015
  14. Kalmer
    Kalmer
    that's true but luckily there still are some people that respect each other
    Aug 10, 2015
  15. Snipy
    Snipy
    yea well where the light is there are shadows aswell
    Aug 10, 2015
  16. Kalmer
    Kalmer
    yep, but there is no shadow without light, because without light it wouldnt be a shadow, it would be complete darkness
    Aug 10, 2015
  17. Snipy
    Snipy
    yeah that the way things work
    Aug 10, 2015
  18. huge6446
    huge6446
    ppl like hoke's reactions, whom are depressing, sad and sometimes annoying, long posts. My suggestion is to talk personally to the ppl who bother you. Don't share your depressing shit with everyone else. Then u are asking to "get bullied"
    Aug 10, 2015
  19. huge6446
    huge6446
    Accept that the world is filled with shitty people. Nothing to do about that. but even they have some good features, which you can try to bring out and make everyone happy. PROVE YOURSELF STONG BUDDY! then you will notice a difference.
    Aug 10, 2015
  20. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Ok, you know what... I don't usually like talking like this, but shut up and leave me alone... I don't put these here for attention, or whatever you freaking think. I put these here so that people know how I'm doing, what I'm doing, or whatever. I do that because I have many friends here. More friends than I have IRL, or on any thing else.
    Aug 10, 2015
  21. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    So if you don't like it, then there is an ignore button there for a reason, don't come on my profile, and tell me to stop doing crap just cause you don't like it. If you don't like it, then that's cool, but don't shove it in my face. You can ignore me if you want. idrc just don't come on my profile and complain about what I type on here, unless you're a moderator, which I don't see an orange name for you. So yea.
    Aug 10, 2015
  22. Kalmer
    Kalmer
    i have to agree hoke
    Aug 10, 2015
  23. Snipy
    Snipy
    me too
    Aug 10, 2015