1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Betka.101

1. JJTH
    JJTH
    I really appreciate that you're happy to see me again, but I'm going to be very blunt and possibly mean here:

You should really tone it down in the "Number one fan" department, Betka.
    Because it's very much nearing "stalker" territory.
    Aug 4, 2015
  2. JJTH
    JJTH
    You've already sent me two contact requests on skype, and there's a reason I didn't accept them.
    We spoke a handful of times.
    But I wake up with you liking every recent post I've made and being randomly clingy.

That's not how I roll, dude.
    Aug 4, 2015
  3. Betka.101
    Betka.101
    Sorry... I always over attach to people... Just gonna ignore you and these likes were just like a little heads up that I care about you... I didnt meant to stalk or be near stalking... Going throw a weird teenager phase (I hope its a phase)... Didnt spoke with my friend for a while because of vacations and I just was going throw few forum accounts of people that write interesting stuff...
    Aug 4, 2015
  4. Betka.101
    Betka.101
    ... And I randomly found your post and went through some of your posts... Sorry for that. I personally hate stalking and stuff like this is creeping me out... Sorry for the skype requests... And the profile post... Well... Have a nice day and I hope you got better (I am stopping with liking your posts, profile posts, skype request and anything really about you if this is what you prefer.. ;) ).
    Aug 4, 2015
  5. JJTH
    JJTH
    I mean, it's alright.
    No need to go from one extreme to the other.
    It's just, I tend to keep some distance to people nowadays, so I was a bit annoyed at the "super fan" behaviour..
    I'm not really cut out for infamy or to be famous.
    Just a regular person. And I'd like to be treated that way.
    Aug 5, 2015
  6. Betka.101
    Betka.101
    Okay :)
    Aug 5, 2015