1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by DemonYoshiX

1. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    I agree, it really is, and then it's hard to find too!
    Jul 24, 2015
  2. DemonYoshiX
    DemonYoshiX
    Yeh, just as most of the really good angel items.
    Jul 24, 2015
  3. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    it's really anti-climax when you get an angel room and there are only white hearts inside ._.
    Jul 25, 2015
  4. Luigi McDingle
    Luigi McDingle
    What item?
    Aug 11, 2015
  5. DemonYoshiX
    DemonYoshiX
    His profile pic used to be Godhead, it's really difficult to unlock.
    Aug 11, 2015
  6. Luigi McDingle
    Luigi McDingle
    I repeat, what item?
    Aug 11, 2015
  7. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    Godhead.
    Aug 11, 2015
  8. Luigi McDingle
    Luigi McDingle
    Yeah, but what is it?
    Aug 11, 2015
  9. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    I am not sure what you mean by that. Item that's hard to unlock, that was my avatar, was godhead. I am not sure what you mean by "what is it". Can you elaborate?
    Aug 11, 2015
  10. Luigi McDingle
    Luigi McDingle
    What kind of item is it? What game is it from? What does it do? What do you have to do to unlock it?
    Aug 12, 2015
  11. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    Ohhh. It's a passive item, from binding of isaac, once collected gives you a mayor damage boost and homing tears. You need to finish 3 game mods with the lost on hard to unlock it. It probably doesn't mean much to you if you don't know what it is/from where it is.
    Aug 12, 2015
  12. Luigi McDingle
    Luigi McDingle
    Three game modes: Self-explantiroyr. The lost: Probably a character that's hard to play or an item that's bad or something. Hard: Elf-exfdmnsihgius.
    Aug 12, 2015
  13. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    Pretty much, yes.
    Aug 12, 2015