1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by JohnDSi

1. MegaErupter
    MegaErupter
    Have a good reason?
    Jun 27, 2015
  2. JohnDSi
    JohnDSi
    holy shet you responded. a good reason is we miss you :<
    Jun 27, 2015
  3. MegaErupter
    MegaErupter
    The server is just not the same anymore.
    Jun 27, 2015
  4. MegaErupter
    MegaErupter
    I honestly do wanna come back, play it 24/7, and enjoy and re-live it again, but I've just completely lost interest in this server. It's a great server and all... It's just there's not much to do, and my time on the server has come to an end.
    Jun 27, 2015
  5. JohnDSi
    JohnDSi
    garvul?
    Jun 27, 2015
  6. MegaErupter
    MegaErupter
    I just don't see myself coming back and playing through it all. Especially since I don't have like any money currently, no skills at pvping anymore at all, and I just don't think I can begin to enjoy the server again.
    Jun 27, 2015
  7. JohnDSi
    JohnDSi
    Money as in IRL or in game? PvP skills are like riding a bike, don't worry. Enjoying the server again or not when Gavel does come, you will have to see for yourself.
    Jun 27, 2015
  8. MegaErupter
    MegaErupter
    In-game cash, so emeralds. Like over half a year ago when I was getting ready to quit for a long time, or permanent, still didn't make up my mind yet at the time, I gave away basically all my emeralds. Over 13 stacks I think it was. And once Gavel comes out, I might come back, or I might not.
    Jun 27, 2015
  9. MegaErupter
    MegaErupter
    Stacks of LE I mean.
    Jun 27, 2015