1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Crescent_Omega

1. Capa
    Capa
    Headset is the moderator dealing with your appeal.
    Jun 18, 2015
  2. Crescent_Omega
    Crescent_Omega
    Oh. He is not on and I have been waiting 2 days. Is it possible to have a temp ban if i must have a ban though?
    Jun 18, 2015
  3. Capa
    Capa
    No. If anything, a short wait and a drop of patience is the least you could do after violating Wynncraft.
    Jun 18, 2015
  4. Crescent_Omega
    Crescent_Omega
    I will wait. But I was banned for wrong reasons. It is a long story and I was just wondering if you could check! I did not violate Wyncraft as It is my favourite server! I am extremely offended! I was simply asking if temp bans are possible if I had to get punished. There is no reason to lash out at me when you have not even read my appeal
    Jun 18, 2015
  5. Capa
    Capa
    Headset is the mod that banned you. Therefore there is no need for me to read your appeal as I have no affiliation with it. Your constant messages to the staff is almost at a harassing level, this is what I find offensive buddy. Moderators do not ban without reason and often double check with other staff members. Why would we temp-ban you when your ban appeal isn't even closed.
    Jun 18, 2015