1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Grimmcat

1. LoveLusting
    LoveLusting
    *waow*
    May 13, 2015
  2. Grimmcat
    Grimmcat
    What does you use for drawing again? I still like gimp but it's very pixelated.
    May 14, 2015
  3. xKindredKinesis
    xKindredKinesis
    She uses Photoshop.
    May 14, 2015
  4. Grimmcat
    Grimmcat
    But how is it not pixels?
    May 14, 2015
  5. LoveLusting
    LoveLusting
    You're probably using the "Pencil" tool. In most programs, when they mean a pencil, they really just mean something with no feathered. Use the "Brush" tool. If you're already on the brush tool and it's doing it, it's most likely your brush settings. If that's the case, just try using random pre-sets and experiment :P
    May 14, 2015
  6. Grimmcat
    Grimmcat
    Ah I've never tried brush cause I tend to use the fill button so doesent that go wierd together?
    May 14, 2015
  7. LoveLusting
    LoveLusting
    You can try, firstly, drawing the outline with the brush, filling it with your paint bucket, then cleaning up what's left -- essentially doing the outline twice. That's what I do.
    May 14, 2015
  8. Grimmcat
    Grimmcat
    Hmm this weekend I may play around with it, I'm gonna try to teach myself to have angles and such like yours
    May 14, 2015
  9. LoveLusting
    LoveLusting
    Angles? .-.
    May 14, 2015
  10. Grimmcat
    Grimmcat
    Angels? Idk the way you face the person
    May 14, 2015
  11. LoveLusting
    LoveLusting
    Oh, you meant like how right now your drawing's faces are just posed facing forward ?
    May 14, 2015
  12. Grimmcat
    Grimmcat
    Yea and on yours it has a different view, whenever I draw they are very flat
    May 14, 2015