Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    And now my sister is over, I finally muster up the courage to tell her that I'm Bi... and explain to my mom that I am... but I brought it up, and my sister starts rambling on and on about how God doesn't like people like that, and all that stuff...
    May 7, 2015
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I hate today ;-;
    May 7, 2015
  3. youngmonster
    youngmonster
    Tbh, I've been taught that romantic relationships should be between a male and a female. However, you being Bi doesn't change the way I think of you, and I think this goes with a few other people here.

To me, the fact that you were courageous enough to confess, both here, and irl, makes you better. Also, the fact that you want to help people, even with what you're going though, makes you greater.
    May 7, 2015
  4. youngmonster
    youngmonster
    Even though I don't know much about you personally, or have a convo with you (other than the story one ofc lol), that won't stop me from sharing my opinion on you and helping you out.

As for the Standarized testing, yeah I can agree, it took flippin ages to do >.>
    May 7, 2015
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    <3
    also, yea, that standardized testing is a bitch xD
    May 7, 2015
  6. youngmonster
    youngmonster
    <3
    np, comments like these from me are super rare soo x3
    10/10 can agree
    May 7, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    xD
    Well, I'm getting over it now :)
    So yea! ^-^
    I'm feeling better now :)
    May 7, 2015
  8. youngmonster
    youngmonster
    Ayyy
    daz gud ^-^
    May 7, 2015
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Yea :3 <3
    May 7, 2015
  10. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    Reads this* your day needs a bit of polterpup. Me.
    May 9, 2015