1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. KitKat
    KitKat
    Wait, you never told me you were actually in love!
    May 1, 2015
  2. Sharubii
    Sharubii
    i am confused with all of this
    welp *fades*
    May 1, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I never did...
    I thought I did... me and shooting are in love, and we were in love, but at the same time I was in love with you, and remember, I couldn't choose between you and him, so I just decided that I was in love with both of you. Don't you remember?
    May 1, 2015
  4. KitKat
    KitKat
    I thought… I mean… I didn't know shooting actually loved you too. I thought he was straight. ._.
    May 1, 2015
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    huh, I thought I told you that he did love me back...
    Idk, I think that he is either Bi, or pan, MAYBE... but, idk, shooting can confirm whatever if he's comfortable with it.
    May 1, 2015
  6. ShootingStar01
    ShootingStar01
    Uh well...You see, every server I spend my time on, like all my time on (Currently Wynncraft) I get close to somebody, and Hoke is the first I've ever wanted to Love...If I were to ever actually meet a Nice girl outside this game...Hm, Idk what I am. XD
    May 1, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    May 1, 2015
  8. Other_Zygartist
    Other_Zygartist
    Aaaaaand here we go again XD
    May 1, 2015
  9. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    I hope you two don't break up again. If it does happen, then who knows hoke will be in love with next?
    xD
    May 2, 2015
  10. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    well... to be honest... these two are the ones that make my life worth living... if I lose both of them... then, I will just probably go silent... I will be kind of just, like... I don't know... I just don't want to think of that...
    May 2, 2015
  11. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Oh... I see.
    May 2, 2015
  12. KitKat
    KitKat
    If you break up with shooting, I'll still be here…
    May 2, 2015
  13. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I know. :)
    May 2, 2015
  14. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    How cute.
    May 2, 2015
  15. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    You make me feel quite awkward, hoke...
    May 2, 2015
  16. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    why's that?
    May 2, 2015
  17. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    I've helped you quite a lot, haven't I? The answer is yes. Do we like each other? Yes.

But now I feel like you only need them to live. If the answer is yes, then that's why...
    May 2, 2015
  18. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    No, no, no, that's not it... I just, idk...
    May 2, 2015
  19. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Sorry... I just like attention.
    May 2, 2015
  20. Other_Zygartist
    Other_Zygartist
    *sees 11 alerts. Gets excited, hoping for likes and comments on threads. Realizes posted on hoke's profile yesterday
    May 2, 2015
  21. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    I did not know this! But hope you and shooting, well, can't think of a good word XD
    May 2, 2015