Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics HP Potions Found in Chests (For Lootruns)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Xephar, Oct 20, 2024 at 4:26 PM.

1. Xephar

Xephar not default CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've been playing warpcanist for lootruns recently and it has been the most fun I've had lootrunning in a while but the issue is even though my -hpr is 100% canceled perfectly I still eventually run out of potions pretty often. Obviously I could play a different archetype but I think regardless these changes should be made, and probably effect other classes, ones that aren't palmonk...

Suggestions:

1. Change potions found in chests to match your level, not the level of the mobs around it.

2. Buff the amount of potions found in chests.

3. I'ma say this again even though I made a post about it, add lvl. 100 potions to Thesead for the cotl lootrun.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2024 at 7:05 PM
    That_Chudley, Voxels and Elytry like this.
  2. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not how it works. It pulls from the chest's level.

Gogeta likes this.
  3. Xephar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah I'm aware, I'm sure its an easy fix though. Seems like one of those small fixes that in conjunction can make the game a lot cleaner

4. DarkNovy

DarkNovy Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I understand the potion issue. I have same problems as you, but making the chests dependent on your could take some time to implement.
    See now when the server generate loot of the chest he looks on chest lvl and spawn loot of that level.
    In second implementation that you want
    The server had to look on your level first and after that generate the loot of the chest == costs more server resources, new code has to be made, less dev time for other things.
    Summary I think they are more important things to focus on than making this. Sorry if I am impolite.

Xephar likes this.
  5. Xephar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, I agree but this is an area for suggestions, I'm not pointing a gun at anyone.

DarkNovy likes this.
  6. Gone2Dream

Gone2Dream Luto Aquarum enjoyer HERO

Minecraft:
    Another option is to let players buy healing potions (and only healing potions) from merchants during the lootrun.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2024 at 9:02 PM