Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Make a Failsafe for Opening Rewards Chests

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Xephar, Oct 23, 2024 at 10:20 AM.

1. Xephar

Xephar not default CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So, as you would imagine this just happened to me minutes ago, and thought it should be suggested. If any of my ideas were to get implemented I hope it would be this one. With the recent DDOS attacks on the server, or whatever is going on that is constantly timing out random players, I think this is more necessary then ever. Regardless of the recent issues, I think this is obviously just good to implement in general. Internet can be finicky, and I'm sure there are lots of people with bad internet who will be effected by this no matter how good Wynn's servers are. Basically just make it so if you get disconnected, your most current roll is still available to be claimed/rerolled/sacrificed. This should also apply to raid reward chests but only after the boss has reached certain amount of health or something like that (as long as the remaining players complete it successfully obviously)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2024 at 12:38 PM
    DarkNovy and SmileyAlec like this.