Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Bloodbath Major ID

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Pog_Bear, Oct 17, 2024 at 8:59 PM.

?

Who agrees and who disagrees (please leave feedback for constructive criticism):

1. Agree

50.0%
  2. Disagree

50.0%
  1. Pog_Bear

Pog_Bear Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Bloodbath could have a Major ID that would allow spells to trigger Life Steal even in Corrupted mode, disabling Intoxicating Blood (and obviously Exhilarate). The reason this idea came up was because of the community's main complaint: It is a weapon with a great potential for damage, but it is very inconsistent because it uses one's own life as fuel. So I strongly believe that this Major ID could make this weapon much more viable and it wouldn't be so overpowering, since Life Steal is a conditional form of healing, in which you would necessarily need to hit mobs.

2. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You lost me at:
    Hyper-gimmicky items do not require major IDs and you said it yourself - life steal is a thing? If you want to ignore forcefully disallow Exhilarate/Intoxicating Blood to "save ability points" just built Chain Lightning in the first place?

3. Pog_Bear

Pog_Bear Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    As I mentioned: Bloodbath has no consistency in practical use, and is objectively worse than all four other weapons dropped from Annie. Blocking the healing of both abilities was my way of balancing this Major ID, but it could be different, because it was just an example. They could force you to put points into both for the Major ID to activate, but without receiving the benefits of those abilities.