Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Synchronise

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by culpitisn'taword, Oct 11, 2024 at 7:38 PM.

1. culpitisn'taword

culpitisn'taword Skilled Adventurer

Some people lose out on crates due to doing their guild objectives before a fest starts, and because there's only a few days warning, you can just miss entire crates due to this. You could also theoretically lose crates at the end of a festival if objectives reset right before the end.

I suggest synchronising daily and weekly objective resets (so the weekly resets with the daily) and also having festivals start at about that time. Alternatively, give a week's worth of warning for a festival start.

Elysium_, luckeyLuuk, Gogeta and 2 others like this.
  2. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Neither of these are really possible. Festivals come out when they are ready, and waiting a week after they're ready so players can not do their guild objective or waiting until a weekly reset is eating into time we do not have. Bonfire, Spirits, and Blizzard are real close to one another, and if one is slightly too late, it can fuck over the other ones-- for example, one year Spirits just did not happen at all because Bonfire was slightly too late

Elysium_ and luckeyLuuk like this.
  3. Bwitty03

Bwitty03 Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    if synchonizing festival release to weekly objective resets is unfeasible, would it be possible to give everyone new weekly objectives when a festival comes out? or some similar system?

Deusphage, luckeyLuuk and Gogeta like this.
  4. TheLMiffy1111

TheLMiffy1111 Previous Leader Of A Revived Wynn Community CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    simple, ready them earlier

5. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wow why didn't I think of that!! Thanks for the helpful tip

6. culpitisn'taword

culpitisn'taword Skilled Adventurer

yeah that works pretty well

you don't necessarily have to reset the weeklies tho, if it was possible i'd say that the ultimate best method would be giving players a T2 crate at fest start if they completed their weekly before fest

still doesn't fix the weekly at end of fest but all of the late festivals are kinda crammed together...

idk why i thought fests were seasonal, heroes is summer and everything else is crammed around autumn
    you could easily put them to be seasonal for more wiggle room tho (heroes in spring, bonfire in summer, spirits in autumn, blizzard in winter)

7. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

I suggested this to have an absolutely equal interval of time for all four festivals across the entire year but apparently the festivals are holiday-themed rather than season-themed so you can’t have a Halloween event in September

it would have been SO nice to have the Heroes, Bonfire, Spirits and Blizzard festivals take place in March, June, September and December respectively GOD that would’ve solved so many nonexistent issues