Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Colllection of Changes That Aren't Enough on Their Own to Constitue a Thread.

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Elytry, Sep 15, 2024.

?

What do you support? All Feedback is Appreciated

1. Hive Item Transmutation Free Again

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. Boss Health Normal Again

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  3. Hive Potion Merchant

17 vote(s)
    85.0%
  4. Lower Hotbar Numbers

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Toggle Combat Info

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. No

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  7. No. You Are Stinky (okay, not ALL feedback)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Elytry

Elytry Fractal VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i'm pulling a culpitisn'taword
    ignore that

1. Hive Items

please i beg you make master hive item transmutation free again

seriously why is this. with so many changes in 2.1 people are GOING to want to try new builds and SPOILER ALERT: hive items are good.

2. Qira

please i beg you lower qira's health (and the health of PZ, Orange Wybel, LI Bosses, and other Hive Bosses)

i get this is probably unintended but it also makes everything harder than it has a right to be.

3. Hive Potion Merchant

the first real suggestion (not a brainless request) of this post. I would love it if there was a way to buy potions at the hive because the number of times I've not wanted to run back to Rodoroc to get lv. 100 potions (via balloon) is very high. I don't even care if they are Dungeon-Priced (double the cost), but maybe they could also cost hive catalysts (of weak little monsters), so that you couldn't just show up & buy 'em

4. Hotbar

please I beg you LOWER THE GODFORSAKEN HOTBAR HEALTH TOTAL NUMBER. That or... toggle combat info messages? (ability cooldowns, YOU ARE OUT OF MANA). (toggling combat info messages is good, but a band-aid fix)

reason: one message is enough to obscure the number in GUI 4 and i really don't want to have to play in 3.

until my next wall of text

Elysium_ and Tzelofachad like this.
  2. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's intended !

3. Elytry

Elytry Fractal VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well then

4. Deusphage

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm surprised you wouldn't expect us to buff these bosses when we buffed everything else

5. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Idk about Qira but if anything these bosses have too LITTLE health...

Also, I don't mind being forced to fight Qira to exchange items - they're powerful items. In fact - I would love for certain bosses to have fun repeatability including Qira and Tower of Ascension. Honestly, I think ToA is the perfect candidate for a progressively generative dungeon, if not new content.

But first I'd like to see an inevitable Forgery rework ^-^

luckeyLuuk and That_Chudley like this.
  6. Elytry

Elytry Fractal VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bippity
    boppity
    bump

7. xihuanchirenrou

xihuanchirenrou Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I’m 99% sure they made a thread in wynncord feedback channel with almost the same title lol

Elytry likes this.
  8. CashorCard

CashorCard Apotheosis

I get their original point, everything was definitely buffed and needed to be buffed but in some areas it feels like too much

Orange wybel is too beefy, damage and attacks are fine, but the fight drags out to the point of losing interest at an alarming rate, it feels more like a chore than a boss

Elytry likes this.
  9. Deusphage

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think this is more an issue with the fact it has interphases where you just have to wait for it to become vulnerable again

10. CashorCard

CashorCard Apotheosis

I get that, and look don’t get me wrong rekindled in my opinion is a top 3 update it breathed new life into wynncraft and despite some flaws like the aspect drop system it’s a mostly perfect update

that being said boss alters are in an awful place, panic zealot, and orange wybel Imo are in an awful state, despite redoing EVERY boss from quests to dungeons and adding fun and unique bosses, the part of the game that is DEDICATED to bosses got the short end of the stick. They turned orange wybel and panic zealot into giant annoying hit and run beat sticks. It’s not optimal to fight them head on since they can easily kill you if you get close, so hit and run is the way to go, and due to their now MASSIVE HP and nothing else, these fights feel artificially difficult.

“I could beat it, but the amount of time investment vs reward, it’s honestly barely worth it”

it was an update they redid almost every single boss, why did boss alters not get an update?

11. Deusphage

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Because it takes a lot of time and a lot of effort. We don't just wave a magic wand to create a new mob AI and its attacks. If it was that easy, The Parasite would be in game right now. The process is not that easy and not that quick

Elysium_ likes this.
  12. CashorCard

CashorCard Apotheosis

Isn’t the parasite already in? Not trying to throw shade just curious as I thought that was the NoL fight

oh absolutely, believe me this update seemed like an absolute pain to make, I’m sorry yall had to deal with that I tried coding once and I learned that it is not ever easy. I was just kinda annoyed at the state boss alters were in, I’m sorry

13. Deusphage

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nah, when you defeat Orphion he just fucking Evaporates the parasite off of his body currently

Elytry likes this.