Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

An opposing start for the Dark stans

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by PhucMcGaming, Oct 2, 2024.

Tags:
?

Are you team Light or team Dark influence?

1. Light (Orphion, Lari...)

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Dark (Dern Beast, Bak'al, The Parasite...)

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. PhucMcGaming

PhucMcGaming Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    We already have Wynncraft as we know today, Fruman players fighting in Wynn and Gavel against the darkness influence. We also have A Hunters Calling as a quest for being a sneak peek on what will happen if you are on the dark side.

However, what if players really think that they are from the Dark side? After they seeing weaklings in the Light influence aspects they saw like Lari and Orphion? At that point just a sneek peek from AHC won't be enough experience.

Therefore, I suggest the addition of a completely new world and is opposite to what we have as Wynn Gavel today, for people to start discovering what its like to grow in the Dark influence side, with Dern beast and aiding Bakal and such. This can be after the initial playthrough from the Light side.

The Land beyond Corruption Portal can be the one and only connector where Dark and Light players meet and fight each other in the battlefield, similar to the past area beyond Portal.

This might be an interesting addition to me, but content-wise it might be hard to build ideas and balance out the contents on in a near future so I think this place would be nice enough for some discussion about this. Content team people are welcome to give thoughts of this idea!

2. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah so, what you're asking for is for us to just casually make the entire game, again. It wouldn't just be "hard to build ideas", it would take an ungodly amount of time.
    The Gatekeeper also repeatedly clarifies that you are not being corrupted and you are not being darkened. It is not telling you "hey haha you should be a bad guy", it's showing you ways things could have ended.
    " ...You fear. Does the dark become you? The answer... No. You remain whole. You do not change."
    "You misinterpret. What you see... Is it true? How? The answer... It will not bring you the end."
    "Aiding terrible forces... But is it true? To what end? The answer... No. You see possibility. You do not see certainty."
    "You see the ends... To what end? They are not yours. What is their purpose? You do not understand. But you must see"
    "Your soul. We see your soul. Conflicted. You panic. We do not taint it. We do not darken it."
    "Your soul. It awakens to something new. Not dark. Not light. Not in-between. But separate."

Last edited: Oct 2, 2024
    Elysium_ and xihuanchirenrou like this.
  3. xihuanchirenrou

xihuanchirenrou Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Smh, Team Light is 1 less word than Team Dark Influence in the poll.

4. culpitisn'taword

culpitisn'taword Skilled Adventurer

Hm!

That's definitely in-line with the statements of the EO monsters, which implies that ??? is Dark (which is pretty obvious now that I think about it) but isn't actually interested in converting you to Darkness. Doesn't seem concerned with the War of the Realms at all. ??? just wants you to understand yourself, for... some purpose.

Now that I think about it, I think the EO death messages are the best characterisation the Dark has gotten and it's a shame that it's really difficult to see them without wiki usage. I'd like to see more of that stuff in a more accessible format.